Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sadly, this isn't even the first conver I've posted on my blog about sex with robots. I believe the other one had something to do with "licking rusty metal asses" and getting strep throat from it. Good times.

Phoemeister: embrace the future
Phoemeister: make love to a robot
Tina: isn't that the same as using a vibrator? :"-p
Phoemeister: I dunno
Phoemeister: I just have that as my wallpaper right now
Phoemeister: with a bunch of real robots
Tina: well that's sorta a robot without an AI
Phoemeister: maybe a robot takes you out to dinner first
Phoemeister: and plys you with compliments and alcohol
Phoemeister: thus making good use of it's AI
Tina: mioght as well date a man if you have to go through all that
Phoemeister: yeah, but what if, like me, no man'll have you?
Phoemeister: also, that is not embracing the future, Tina
Phoemeister: if you continue to your obsolete ways
Phoemeister: the robot overloards will get rid of you
Tina: overlords or overloads? because since your talking about sex with a robot, an overload OR over loading can be bad, real bad
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I meant overlord
Phoemeister: but overload probably would be bad
Phoemeister: too

No comments: