Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh, also, another insight gleaned from my job: how fucking lazy are you if you make the cashier open your CD's for you? Old people with arthritis, I give you a pass on this, but regular people: what the hell??? NO ONE likes opening CD's. It sucks! I don't like it even when it's MY CD, much less doing it for YOUR lazy ass. It's not my job. But I can't say no to you without looking like a jerk, when really, it is you who are the jerk. I mean, okay, it's a pain to me or whatever, but also, what about the people behind you? If I were the customer behind you I would dropkick your ass and make a fieldgoal before waiting while you make the only cashier on duty sit there and pick at your four stupid CD's with much-battered fingernails. But people DO make me do this. Stupid people.

No comments: