Saturday, September 03, 2005

Phoemeister: but anyway, that brings me to: what's your favorite sports movie?
NYC: there are so many
NYC: major league would have to be near the top
NYC: with field of dreams
NYC: jerry maguire
NYC: some consider finding forrester a kind of sports movie
Phoemeister: ha, my brother in law and I were talking about major league yesterday
Phoemeister: FF is good, but I don't know if I'd call it sports
Phoemeister: I've never seen it, and he was telling me how funny it was. I think we got onto it because we were talking about caddy shack
NYC: major league is fantastic
Phoemeister: because the Kenny Loggins song from the beginning of caddy shack came in over the piped in music at bennigans while we were eating there
NYC: that's funny
Phoemeister: yeah. The best part was he started doing the same dance as the gopher. And we were eating with my sister and my parents, and I was the only one who got what he was doing, they were all, "what the hell?"
NYC: haha
NYC: and i wonder why they thought that

No comments: