Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today was buuuusy. We had a ton of merch to put on display and of course there's all these elaborate rules to it. And also a customer always hijacks you when you're in the middle of something.

Which, btw: don't take all the whining I do the wrong way, I really do like my job, but man people are stupid and/or jerks. This one lady comes up to me and is all, "we have that coupon that's not good till the 29th, can we use it today?" Um, lady, didn't you just answer your own question? And when I tell her no, that that date's written on there for a reason she gets all mad like I'm the one who made up the coupon rules.

Oh, and the other prize customer today was this lady who called up and made me look up about a thousand out of print Hardy Boys books. It made me mad because she'd have asked me about 43 and 41 and then go back to 42 and be all surprised when that one's out of print too. And she made me go through about 10 books in about the same section of the Hardy Boys series and I just wanted to reach through the phone and strangle her.

But really, I did have a good day. I worked with some of the funner people today and we had... fun :P

No comments: