Friday, September 16, 2005

Phoemeister: I'm thinking of posting about a band called Crazy Frog and how lame they are, but I'm not sure if I should put it on my music blog or my regular blog, because I already ridiculed Lenny Kravitz on my music blog, and I don't want it to just be a receptacle for mocking people, that's for my regular blog. But you'd think music would go on my music blog. What do you think?
Sui: hmm tough call
Sui: depends how in-depth the mocking is
Phoemeister: Not too in depth. Basically, "how lame are you if your big song is a remix of the beverly hills cop theme song," "your album's called Crazy Hits, but your first (and hopefully only) hit is a remix of the beverly hills cop theme song, thus, by definition, it is not full of crazy hits" and "you're so lame that everyone where I work made fun of you even before we knew your big song was a remix of the beverly hills cop theme song."
Phoemeister: oh, and also, "your band's name is Crazy Frog."

I decided to put it up at both places :P

No comments: