Sunday, October 10, 2004

After I gave up on the adware safari (for now) I have found myself aimless on the internet for the first time in awhile. Hence the many posts in this short of time. Remember when I had cable internet, and I'd post at the drop of a dime because I'd have nothing better to do, and it didn't tie up the phone or anything?

Whatever.

Anyway, I've decided I have a colitis theme song. You know that song, Prayer, by Disturbed? Well, if you don't it's sort of an angry at god sort of song. Anyway, the chorus very much reminds me of colitis, and the anger I have that goes along with having it.

Let me enlighten you
this is the way I pray:
living just isn't hard enough
burn me alive inside
living my life's not hard enough
take everything away


--"Prayer," Disturbed

No comments: