Friday, October 01, 2004

Oh, there was a conversation from IBA I forgot to mention that I wanted to. It proves that this one prof who was there that I had for radio production class a couple years ago is the coolest professor ever.

Prof: Hey Phoe, how's it going?
Me: I'm pretty good. You?
Prof: Just chillin'
Me: Like a villain?
Prof: *nods* Like a villain. Always.

Also: my legs hurt from the horrible chairs at the Radisson Conference center where IBA was held. Booo painful chairs.

There was no party, there were no songs
'Cause today's just a day like the day that he started
No one is left here that knows his first name
And life barrels on like a runaway train
Where the passengers change
They don't change anything
You get off; someone else can get on


--"Fred Jones Part II," Ben Folds (heh, notice the theme lately? I'm gearing up for the concert on monday. Woo!)

No comments: