Thursday, October 07, 2004

Dear bus driver,

I realize that I was not standing at the exact spot that the bus stop sign is. I also realize that driving around college students all day is not the funnest thing in the world. But did you really have to give me an angry 5 minute lecture about it when I got on the bus? All I really wanted was to get on your bus and quietly listen to my headphones while being transported to the parking lot where my car is, but I couldn't, because I didn't want to look like a jerk for not listening while you belittled me. Honestly, it was the last bus, and I if I was thinking about it, I'd have known you would've stopped at the proper stopping place, and made my way there with dignity instead of yelling "hey!" and running after the bus, but I prematurely freaked out. If you really felt you HAD to say something about it, you could've at least been brief and polite about it. But you really didn't need to work me over like that. It totally wrecked the good mood I was in up until then today.

--Phoe

No comments: