Sunday, October 17, 2004

So I just d/led firefox. And am blogging from it. Wheeee. Now I have three browsers on the computer. IE, and Netscape are the other ones. I tried deleting netscape once, and it deleted all my AIM info too, so instead of figuring a way around it, I still have netscape. Am hoping to delete IE if things work out with firefox, though.

D/led it for future adware blocking purposes. Of course, I still have a lot of the old batch of adware on here still. But I found the prospect of d/ling a new browser more fun than the prospect of rooting all the progs out individually and/or resorting to d/ling more spyware detecting progs that are almost as much of a pain as the actual spyware. So now I have firefox.

It's not as exciting as I thought, it's pretty much like IE. But, lack of exciting also equals lack of traumatic changes, so I'll take it.

If I told you a secret
you won't tell a soul
will you hold it and keep it alive
'cause it's burning a hole
and I can't get to sleep
and I can't live alone in this lie


"Love Will Come Through," Travis

Addendum: Not sure if blogger's being cranky tonight, but it does seem to be giving firefox problems. Not good...

No comments: