Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Sometimes there are a bunch of hoosiers...

AKA: all my stupid AIM convers


Pea: sorry i got distracted
Phoemeister: it's alright
Phoemeister: I got distracted too. I was writing a friend about this racist musical I saw for film class yesterday. True Story.
Pea: my friend called to tell me her bf got hit by a car
Phoemeister: Awwww
Phoemeister: how bad off is he?
Pea: he's ok, as far as they know, a few broken bones, he was trying to stop a shoplifter, the guy got in his car and he got behind the car and the guy backed up and knocked him down, ran over his head and foot
Pea: but he's doing alright, in some pain though
Phoemeister: wow
Phoemeister: I would not have the balls to do that
Pea: you know, usual stuff when you get run over i guess
Pea: yea, this dude was stealing t-shirts & underwear, how ridiculous
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: I would not run over someone just to get free undies.
Phoemeister: And if I were driven to steal, I think I'd pick something expensive, at least
Pea: one would think
Pea: but this WAS at Walmart
Phoemeister: ha
Phoemeister: Yeah, I would not go down for ripping off walmart
Phoemeister: I would at least have the class to shoplift from Target.
Phoemeister: Or Targe-ay, as I call it when I'm trying to be french.
Pea: probably it was some hoosier that didn't want to do laundry
Phoemeister: lol... yeah. Was this in indiana?
Phoemeister: (trying to get the hoosier reference)
Pea: no, here in good ol' Illinois, but it's southern IL so...
Pea: sometimes there are a bunch of hoosiers
Phoemeister: lol, ah
Phoemeister: I'll take your word
Phoemeister: I'm a poor, sheltered central illinoian



suz: I like greenday, I want to know them and hang out and bullshit
Phoemeister: Yeah... there are some bands like that. Where I just am like, "We could be best friends if they only knew me! I could totally hang out with Greenday!" Or whatever band I'm thinking about at the time.
suz: another band I would hang out with is foo fighters
suz: and the cure, maybe
Phoemeister: dude, I would totally hang out with the Foo Fighters. Only that would be a little more complicated, because I want Dave Grohl in the biblical sense, and it might get awkward if he isn't hot for me back.
Phoemeister: I don't really like the cure. I've liked a couple of their songs other people do as covers, but robert smith's voice is just so whiney
suz: i whine alot, I dont mind it
Phoemeister: Whereas I am not particularly attracted to anyone in Greenday.
Phoemeister: Well, there's a difference between whining and whiney. I just meant his voice gets on my nerves.
Phoemeister: See, the covers are still whining, but with a different voice, less whiney.
suz: billie and mike are kinda hot, although I think I have a better chance with billie, you know he kisses at least one guy at ever gig?
Phoemeister: Well, they're alright. I don't think they're ugly. I just reaaaaaally want Dave Grohl to have my babies.
Phoemeister: And no, I did not.
suz: O
suz: heh
Phoemeister: Don't you think little Phoe/Dave Grohl babies would be cute?
suz: heh
suz: not as cute as Phoe/Suz babies :p ;-)
Phoemeister: hmmm
Phoemeister: Maybe if you learned how to play the drums.

No comments: