Sunday, October 10, 2004

Grrr.... trying to get rid of my adware is sucking majorly. Basically, I decided to hit alt/control/delete ahnd write down every program running, search them out individually on google, read up on whether it's adware or something that's supposed to be there, and manually delete all the ones that are not supposed to be there.

The problem: all these sites are like, "Well, really ___ is a program that it will totally wreck your computer to get rid of. On the other hand, those bastard adware people WILL sometimes make programs with the exact name. You better d/l OUR adware prog to see." Gee. THANKS FOR NOT SOLVING MY DILLEMA, buddy.

There was a time you let me know
What's real and going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in you
The holy dark was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah


--"Hallelujah," Rufus Wainwright

No comments: