Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Squishy Cylinders That Eat Like a Meal

AKA: more stupid AIM convers


Phoemeister: Did you see how smoothly Suz offered to make babies with me?
Tina: I see :-P
Phoemeister: Oh, and I didn't tell you the creepiest bit: I told him my feet were cold
Phoemeister: and he was all, "I could give you a foot massage."
Phoemeister: And I was all, "Yeah, but you live in california,"
Phoemeister: and he was all, "I'll cut my hands off and mail them to you."
Tina: no he wouldn't
Tina: couldn't abuse himself then :-P


Phoemeister: I can't wait until this semester's over and I'm graduated.
Phoemeister: Me and cylinders will have a lot more in common.
Kin: Oh-ho.
Phoemeister: You are the only one I'd risk that joke with. Because most people I know wouldn't get it. And the rest would scorn me like the crappy punmaker I am.
Kin: At first I was like, "What do car engines have to do with this?...Would she be driving more? Ooooh. Graduated cylinders."
Kin: I mean, that whole thing lasted probably less than a second, but that was the general thought process that went on there.
Phoemeister: lol.... it's alright. If you made that joke, I wouldn't get it at all. I mean, I know what a graduated cylinder is (obviously, I made that joke) but my brain just isn't flexible. I'd think "What? You're going to be round? With flat sides? Your volume will be PI R squared times your height? What?"
Kin: I wish I were a cylinder. Then I could roll places.
Phoemeister: That would be nice. Only if I rolled places, I'd want to be a non-bruisable cylinder. Because I think you could hurt yourself otherwise.
Kin: True. And you'd be a pretty squishy cylinder at that.
Phoemeister: Squishy Cylinder should be a band name.
Phoemeister: Or a kid's fruit snack.
Kin: Yes it should.
Kin: Mm...I don't know about that one.
Phoemeister: Really?
Phoemeister: I could see that.
Phoemeister: But maybe it's best if it stays a band.
Kin: Well, I can see fruit snacks being squishy cylinders, because they generally are. Or squishy...whatevers. But not being named that. Because it doesn't sound very appetizing.
Phoemeister: Hmm. You do have a point. I guess I was caught up in the being, not the name appeal.
Kin: "The Squishy Cylinders That Eat Like A Meal."

No comments: