Sunday, October 10, 2004

Isn't it weird how you can not hear a song in a really long time, and you thought it was alright but nothing special, then you hear it again, and it's like, "Wow! This song is great!"?

Anyway, I was listening to some of my mom's oldies, she's only got a bazillion compilation albums full of random hits.

Oh, also, I decided that backup singers RULE. I'd thought it for a long time anyway, but it was reinforced today when I was doing that. Also, I decided that I am going to teach myself piano using Three Dog Night's "Black and White." Which, I never am. And I don't know why I thought that. But I did.

Brandy, you're a fine girl
(you're a fine girl!)
What a good wife you would be
(such a fine girl!)
But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea
(do do do do, do do do do)


--"Brandy," I forget who does it.

No comments: