Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Wow. Am impressed by the outpouring of love towards my poor, adware infected computer.

I'm a little reluctant to download some of the spyware progs, since I already have one and it pretty much amounted to a hill of beans against this particular batch of stuff. I might end up, though. The do-it-myself method isn't yielding a whole lot of gains either.

Firefox does sound like a good idea. ...once I get off of my lazy ass and do it. If I couldn't get on the 'rents computer to go online all the time, I would probably be more motivated to clean up my own, but as it is.... I'm lazy.

Found her out in a field
about a mile from here
her face was warm from the sun
but her body was cold
I heard a police man say just another overdose
just another overdose


--"Heroin Girl," Everclear

No comments: