Friday, October 22, 2004

Today has been a mixed bag so far.

The bad: the colitis has been REALLY acting up today. I mean, it's sort of been acting up all week, and even the better days aren't exactly a walk in the park for me, but today was like.... every five minutes. And the pain that accompanies each time was not very pleasant either.

The good: I went to Westminster Village, a retirement community, to cover this holiday bazaar they were having. I don't usually like going alone (which I did for this) because of the fact that I have no sense of direction whatsoever and know where nothing is in this town, though I have lived here all my life. But I managed to go there without getting lost. Yay. Also they were very nice to me there.

Also I editted some other random stuff. Fun.

I am a loser geek
crazy with an evil streak.


--"The White Men in the Black Suits," Everclear

No comments: