Friday, February 17, 2006

Aww, fuck it! I'm gonna have a party!

FACT: Antz is the third best Woody Allen film of all time.

So:

1) Phoe from Elsewhere can read the blog again!

2) I have Carmax, Mouse, Jersey, Mulva, and Sista all confirmed for birthday dinner Monday night.

3) Mouse is coming to Kevin's concert with me tomorrow.

Isn't life grand when the sort of problems you have are this easily solved?

Also: I've decided that I love how my quote randomizer now looks like a caption for the Grosse Point Blank picture. I like to imagine Martin Blank frequently thinks, "the midget passed out from all the madness," "it hurts to be so good", or, perhaps most appropriately, given the gun and his occupation, "first person that comes out this fucking door gets a LEAD SALAD, you understand?"

No comments: