Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Phoemeister: so I frightened one of my managers by knowing the names of all the monkees the other day
Sui: haha nice
Sui: you are old school
Phoemeister: I am
Phoemeister: well the thing is I have been saying "son of a monkey's uncle" around work lately, because I want to say son of a bitch but I can't curse around work
Phoemeister: And my manager was like, "Do you know what the son of a monkeys uncle is?" and I'm like, "Peter Tork's cousin?"
Phoemeister: and when he shakes his head in disgust, I'm like, "Mickey Dolenz's cousin?"
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: "Davey Jones' cousin?"
Sui: brilliant
Phoemeister: And then when he's like no I'm like, "I guess it has to be Mike Nesmith's cousin then."
Phoemeister: but his thing was apes are evolutionary cousins to monkeys
Phoemeister: I think mine was funnier
Phoemeister: he did not think so
Sui: I would have to agree
Sui: primate jokes are no where near as funny as old parody sitcom rock band jokes
Phoemeister: yes! That's what I'm saying

No comments: