Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Phoemeister: you got quiet
Sui: sorry bleeding
Sui: hard to type with one hand
Phoemeister: ouch
Phoemeister: why?
Sui: stupid nose
Sui: maybe it's a tumor
Phoemeister: if you have a tumor I bet it is very cute and furry
Sui: haha
Sui: are tumors allowed to be cute and furry?
Phoemeister: who makes the tumor rules?
Phoemeister: they're sick of you bossing them around
Phoemeister: they can be cute and furry if they want to
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: maybe they'd stop making you bleed if you would just stop being so damn controlling
Sui: haha they're rebelling!
Phoemeister: aww they always do that in this stage
Phoemeister: how cute
Sui: well they better stop
Sui: or they'll get the business end of a screwdriver
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: wouldn't sticking a screwdriver up there make you bleed anyomre?
Sui: probably but maybe it would stop eventually
Phoemeister: I don't know
Phoemeister: I think you should see a real doctor
Phoemeister: I bet they know exactly how to use the screwdriver
Sui: hey, I only have so much blood
Sui: it would stop eventually
Phoemeister: LOL
Sui: you mean like.. with a hammer?
Phoemeister: yes
Phoemeister: if you bled really slowly it would replenish itself
Sui: hmm
Sui: Would you consider that a perpetual motion machine?
Sui: like.. what if I found a way to consume my blood as nutrition and continued to make more
Sui: I could just attach a tube from my nose to my mouth
Sui: and live forever

No comments: