Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today was pretty good, despite accidently waking up WAY too early.

I had lunch with Mulva at the Coffeehouse. I wonder if we'll ever be allowed back in, though, after the very, very, very loud fight we had about whether or not Harry Potter sucks. My position, "yes it does" vs Mulva's position, "no it doesn't," pretty much culminated in some screaming of "Harry Potter is horrible. It's horrible! You could drive a mack truck through the plot holes in Harry Potter! What is your problem" and "No it's not! No it's not! Can't you suspend your disbelief at all? What is your problem?"

I DO have a scientifically formulated anti-Harry Potter argument, by the way, but it pretty much went by the wayside when we started screaming and interupting each other. Then we laughed very hard when we realized how embarassing it is to be having a heated argument over Harry Potter at the top of your lungs in a public place.

We also discussed whether or not Mulva's first love, Gambit, could be beaten by a version of Gambit with a beard. Also: whether or not Ben Folds, my first love, could win in a fight with Gambit. My argument is that Gambit is really lame and sucks, but I still think he would win as a crappy superpower is probably tougher than knowing how to write really awesome songs and play a lot of instruments well.]

Work was... work. I had a delicious pretzel and Jersey "friended" me and came up with a film idea he wants to pitch to Mulva about "Bambo," a mix of Bambi and Rambo.

No comments: