Wednesday, February 08, 2006

FACT: Whenever possible, I bring up buddy cops.

Sui: look.. my white trash dinner is getting cold
Phoemeister: what're you having?
Sui: guess!
Phoemeister: velveeta?
Phoemeister: and..... crackers?
Sui: haha velveeta is a good guess
Sui: but no
Phoemeister: well what is it?
Sui: hamburger helper of course
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: I like to imagine the little anthromorphic hand walking around talking to you
Sui: haha
Sui: oh he is
Phoemeister: "Gee, hamburger helper sure is good, Ryan!"
Sui: I should try to make it sound high class
Sui: I Just made a delicious beef pasta with a three cheese sauce
Phoemeister: MMMMMN :P
Phoemeister: you should be in a buddy cop movie with the hamburger helper hand
Sui: haha
Sui: we would fight crime
Sui: and eat hamburger helper
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: he could be the sane Danny Glover one
Phoemeister: and you could be the crazy mel gibson one
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: He'd be all, "I'm too old for this shit"
Sui: I need to eat some hamburger helper and SAVE MY WIFE
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Sui: strange.. that his name is danny glover.. and that guy is kind of like a GLOVE
Phoemeister: it's a CONSPIRACY
Sui: I can totally picture the hamburger helper oven mitt guy smoking a crumpled up cigarette.. 5'clock shadow.. saying "i'm too old for this shit"
Phoemeister: me too
Phoemeister: and I can totally see you living in a trailer on the beach with a rottweiler
Sui: haha
Sui: it probably make me more white trash.. but I like louisana hot sauce on my hamburger helper
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: I read the first half of that sentence
Phoemeister: and I thought you were going to say "but I would totally live in a trailer with a rottweiler"
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: the louisiana hot sauce part was a let down after that

No comments: