Thursday, February 02, 2006

"It all comes back to a song with her."


So Brokeback Mountain was pretty good, except I had to pee really bad for a lot of it. I had went to my sister's for dinner right before that, and I had a ginormous glass of lemonade with it without really thinking about it until I was done and was like, "Yeah. That's a lot of lemonade. I'm gonna be peeing." I think I'm going to start calling this the Lord of the Rings Phenomenon, since that was probably the worst incidence of that I ever had, because I kept thinking it was about over.

Other than the peeing drama, like I said, it was very good.

In other news, Ryan and I talk about masturbation a hell of a lot.

Phoemeister: I slept like 10 hours last night
Phoemeister: so I feel awesome today
Sui: nice
Phoemeister: I think I like sleep more than anything I do while concious
Sui: masturbation included?
Phoemeister: yes
Phoemeister: sleep is awesome
Phoemeister: I can't wait till I die and that's all I do
Sui: haha
Sui: masturbate or sleep?
Phoemeister: haha
Phoemeister: you know I meant sleep (initially)
Phoemeister: but now my goal IS to become the zombie masturbateur
Sui: hahah
Sui: brilliant
Sui: because I dunno anything scarier than a zombie..
Sui: except a zombie that masturbates
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: I really want to post that on my blog
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: but then people will know all we do is talk about masturbation
Sui: well we do
Sui: it's about time the truth came out
Phoemeister: lol, true
Sui: you know I'm really dirty-minded
Sui: this teacher sent out an email that says
Sui: "My treasure box will be opened tomorrow from 2pm - 3 pm in room 13. Kinder and 1st can come"
Sui: and all I can think is how dirty that sounds
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: you are a freak
Phoemeister: IBPW

No comments: