Monday, February 27, 2006

So today I read! And liked it! I went a couple weeks without reading at all and then read some pulpy fantasy, and I'm back, baby! Pulpy fantasy is like crappy emo for the fatigued book reader's soul.

In other news, I kind of agreed to be on a softball team yesterday. What was I thinking? I suck at sports and don't particularly like them. On the other hand, I thought it might be fun or something.

But now I'm having second thoughts but I've already asked for the work off and I don't know if I'll even know if I have work off by the time they want to know by....

So I guess the moral of the story is if you want me to give you a large sum of money, have sex with you, or help you bury a body, you'll want to ask me while I'm busy and tell me you need the answer right away, because apparently then I'll just be like, "Yes," without thinking about it and then feel too bad to go back on my word later.

No comments: