Sunday, September 08, 2002

3 on German Google for: information new cd emenem

I don't even like him. I think I'm so high on this list because me and my german friend both mispelled his name.

Best new CD I own: Sha Sha, by Ben Kweller. He rocks my world. I love him so much that he could call me up out of nowhere and ask me to have his babies and I'd do it no questions asked. Well, I'd ask, "Are you really Ben Kweller?" but then I'd do it, I'm just not down with having Ben Kweller Imposter babies. Also, Ben Kweller can play the piano. And since I'd also have Ben Folds' babies if asked, I can now tell people I'm into pianomen named Ben. Also, I figure if I mention Ben Kweller's name enough, he'll find this page while searching for his own name on Google (or Kosher Reptile Meat) and read this and fall in love with me and we'll get married and constantly make mad monkey love and he'll hit it big and we'll be millionaires and then I'll never have to worry about anything and if I go to a spa party I won't be the one who wins the loofah as a sad consolation prize for my crappy life. Yes, this is my strategy.

Speaking of monkeys, I love my Anthropology class. I know so much crap about monkeys now. All the way home from school on friday I regalled my mother with monkey facts. Baboon teeth, Ape teeth, monkey skulls, the whole shebang. And I told Kin yesterday all about monkey hair, but he knew it anyway because of the Discovery Channel. Also: English people LOVE monkeys. (this will be explored in further detail when I put up my london adventures--soon!) I WOULD love the most useless class I have this semester.

What really sucks: Intro to Mass Communication. Yes, my major is Mass Communication. And I hate being introduced to it. Mainly because the class is basically: date, thing, date, thing, date, thing. No concepts, no theories, nothing applicable, just rote memorization of facts. Dumb facts too. Like... This is the first newespaper to hit 1,000 in circulation. This is the first newspaper to hit 20,000 in circulation. This is the first newspaper to hit 100,000 in circulation. Then they're like, "Then they discovered you could make the profit from advertising better than on subscriptions. This is the first paper to do it" valuable statement until you tack on......"this is the second paper to do the same exact thing, this is the third, this is the fourth." "Now, let me list out every minority or women-oriented magazine ever printed." This sucks a lot.

Sim Update: Lesbian me is FINALLY an astronaut, and her life partner (this is so awesome) is literally a "criminal mastermind." I wish I was a criminal mastermind.

No comments: