Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Aw, because trillian doesn't let me copy things off the screen, I can only put up an approximation of the Sims conversation I just had (yea, I'm a loser).

Wanda: Aw, you quoted me up there. I love kin's story. What a crappy burgler, stealing chairs.
Me: Yea, I put you up there so I look less sick for killing sim children.
Wanda: Ah. You're still a freak. It also makes me laugh how much your mom hates the gay sims.
Me: Yea, I'm glad I'm not gay, she'd make my life a living hell for it.
Wanda: if you like making them hook up, you should get the "hot date" expansion. They can "play" in the hottub and stuff :P
Me: Eh, I mainly like the extra income.
Wanda: I like making a love triangle and then having them attack each other.
Me: Oh, I've TOTALLY tried to do that, but the ones I bring over to attack always leave after I first slap them.
Wanda: I think they all have to live in the same house.
Me: Maybe I could build a wall around them and have a cage match.
Wanda: DUDE, that'd be awesome. I'll totally have to try it!
Me: We're so sick.
Wanda: IBPW (in the best possible way)
Wanda: Or possibly ISPW (in the sickest possible way)
Wanda: Have you tried putting people you know in?
Me: ROFLMAO. I'll totally have to put mumbler in. He can be in the cage match with my astronaut lesbian, she's really butch because she works for the Army. He wouldn't stand a chance!
Wanda: You could put mumbler in. He could do all the pathetic cleaning duties and stuff.
Me: Wow, we totally both thought of mumbler at the same time!
Wanda: would you put anyone else from the trip in?
Me: na, none of the others really annoyed me that much.
Wanda: OH, you could put ME in the neighborhood.
Me: Na, I don't have any room for anyone I'm not going to kill off right away right now. I really need an expansion pack so I can have another one.

No comments: