Monday, September 09, 2002

What's with these homies dissing my girl, why do they gotta front?

Ahahaha, I got my stereo in today. Now I'm doing my best to convince people I'm a weirdo by blasting out Ben Kweller belting out "Sex reminds her! Sex reminds her!" King Adora shrieking "I got fire, loins on fire!" and Weezer going, "I got dungeon master's guide, I got 12 sided die." Later--Everclear's "You Make Me Feel Like A Whore," and "I Hope You Die" by the Bloodhound Gang (provided by Wanda). If anyone gets annoyed, I'm turning it off--I know what it's like to have horrible loud neighbors. But until then I'm partying it up with my most bizarre tunes.

Update: I played I hope you die, but I think the more freaky one is blasting out "A New Vagina" also on that tape, where at the end the guy's just saying vagina over and over in an extreme falsetto.

I love music.

No comments: