Monday, September 02, 2002

You may have noticed a lag in my posting.

If you didn't, well screw you!

Anyway, I've been sucked into the dark vortex that is the Sims.

For those who don't know, Sims is short for simulation; it's a computer game where you live these little people's lives for them. An imensley addictive game. You can work up the career ladder, improve your house, marry, have kids etc.

I've always enjoyed the sim games, I had SimAnt, and Sim Earth. (I still get flack from people about simant). But the sims is a whole new level of sucking you in. I'm not the only one afflicted with this uh....... affliction.

I'm an astronaut who killed the kid that me and my lifepartner adopted. (I was sick of taking care of it, so I built walls around it) I've also tried to attack my wife's ex husband, just to see what it's like, but it wouldn't let me. The kid was haunting me, so I sold the tombstone for four dollars.

And I find it hilarious how annoyed my mom gets that my people are gay. Like, she keeps insisting that they aren't actually in love, that I'm mis-construing things, but they have the heart signifying love, they kiss and dance and give each other backrubs, they live together, and they don't mind going to the bathroom in front of each other. I was actually playing a guy, later, and was trying to propose to this woman, and my dad was asking me what I was doing, and I was like, "I'm trying to propose to this woman," and my mom got all mad, "They arent' in love!' and I was like, "I'm a man right now, okay?" and then later I actually did end up making my guy hook up with another guy because none of the women liked him that much.

okay, that was a lot funnier before I typed it out.

No comments: