Sunday, September 15, 2002

Best. Wedding. Conversation. EVER.

Groom: I'm really annoyed that my ring won't fit today.
Bride: Well, maybe your finger was just small when we got it, for some reason.
Groom: That's not it. It fit againa month ago, and again last night when we were watching Lord of the Rings, and I had to take it out to play with it. Ahahahahaha! My ring is the one ring to control them all! It controls her (bride's ring). I control her! Muahahahaha!
Bride: No, mine controls yours. I have all the diamonds on mine.
Maid of Honor (me): Come on! The One Ring doesn't have diamonds!
Best Man: (to groom) Yours doesn't have the writing on it from the fire, though.
Groom: Do you know this? Have you tested it out? Have you chucked my ring into a fire lately? There's no way for you to know!
Best Man: Was it forged in the fires of Orodruin?
Groom: How'm I supposed to know that?
MOH: You'd think Jack Lewis (jewelry store) would tell you something like that.

More (wedding musings) later......

No comments: