Sunday, September 22, 2002

My blog, as a poem:

body font:
12px arial, verdana, helvetica, ; } .bold; }
a { : comment
Because you have about 3 above
me
8 05 PM | Board Comments by:
loads
more I forgot, the trip to know anything about 3 above me
and karaoking to people looking for
an infinite amount of a function. He said it
needs
to Anyway, he
had
actually code a none; font: 15px arial,
verdana, helvetica, ; } header { font: 15px
arial, verdana, helvetica, ; : date {
font: 20px arial, verdana, helvetica, ; } .
header { font: 20px arial, verdana, helvetica, ; :
bold; } div { font: 12px arial, verdana, helvetica, ; }
p { : MC Phoe was really worth
capitalizing? Or something. like the platform.

or

body font: 12px
arial, verdana, helvetica, ; : bold; } a { :
Foo Fighters
in Canada.Then calling
it if he had to all my
head and now going
in a
crush on my minor. MC Phoe was going
in the fact that loaded
and
stuff on me
I think
it does take pride in thought Eventually by loads more
focusing on the flower
girl Blog Quotes Archives: Email Me
when I forgot, the same blog.
Here are
You really big butt Yes, this
is a
foo Fighters in ther ass#
shows up. #tooling around
in Ireland, including what with a crush
on the page
looking for pictures 7 on So she
come on! the Cycle Alternatune Alternachick Funny
looking up weird hits.

No comments: