Saturday, September 21, 2002

Because I'm too obsessed with Google

Here's the oddest search requests I've been found by since the last time I listed them. Holy crap a whole lot of people must be disappointed when they find this page looking for such things as:

# 7 Yahoo: pictures of mokeys
The fact that I'm referred by search engines for so many mis-spellings of words makes me think I should check my spelling more often. The most hilarious part is that the next blurb down on this search spells "Monkees" Mokeys.


#4 on google for: Toenail Fungus Vicks
I've mentioned this before, but in the short space of about 3 days, I've gotten no less than 14 hits for this, especially weird since it looks like the 3 above me on google are actually about using Vicks on toenail fungus.


#7 on like, portugese google for: crack minerva impression 2.0
Wow. Canada. Then Portugal. Look out, world!


#2 on google for : saw tupac at mcdonald's
I thought this was really bizarre that I keep getting this (I have 4 or 5 hits for it by now) but I finally looked at #1, and "I Saw Tupac at McDonalds" is really a song by a band called Matt's Dad's Basement. The reason people'd been clicking on me is because the page won't load anymore, but I'm smart enough to click on google's "cached" option so nyah nyah. Matt's Dad's Basement is part of the St. Louis music scene, and according to #1 "While the intuitive songwriting is often intense, lyrics like "I Saw Tupac at McDonalds" offer poetic hysterics that righteously displays the bands genuine agenda -- fun with their fans" I'm so nice, giving the world what it needs to see.


Google #2: monkey genitalia pictures
Oh, when will I ever be number one? I think they're classy pervs, saying genitalia and all. And they spelled it right, too!


google 9 for monkeys masterbate
Now I begin to wish I didn't mention monkeys and somewhat unclean language on the same blog. The weird searches were funny at first, but now I'm beginning to seriously be weirded out by the sheer numbers of people looking up weird sex-related monkey things


google #7 for optimus prime death monologue
I didn't know that this existed, but now that I know about it, I'm searching too. Go transformers!


#9 on google for BOOTYLICIOUS PANTS
They capitalized it. Are bootylicious pants really worth capitalizing? Or even searching for in the first place? I take pride in the fact that I'm thwarting someone from getting those awful pants with Bootylicious written on the ass. Bootylicous pants, bootylicous pants, bootylicous pants!


google 5 for looking for a funny punk girl
I think they got me because I'm a funny looking punk girl. Possibly with "poser" instead of punk.

No comments: