Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Return of the Moron



This morning, when I was getting ready to go back to school (I'd been spending the weekend at home) I neglected to pack my wallet and room key. Meaning... I have collosal loads of crap and can't get it in the room. I can't buy food, get into the labs, blah blah blah cause I didn't bring my ID.

So, my mom said she'd bring the wallet and the key to me after class, but I'd have to rent the key they have at the desk to go to my room to deposit the stuff for class.

So I deposited my stuff. Including the Anthropology assignment I did this weekend. Anthropology being the class I was going to. Usually, professors are nice about it if you ask them if you can come right after class and bring them the assignment, but I knew better than to ask the prof because I'd already skipped his class once and asked him what happened, and lost his sylabus and asked for another one. When I realized I didn't have the assignment, I yelled "YOU DUMB FUCK" at myself in my brain. I am really angry.

Today, I also wanted to return the CD's with the Microsoft Visual Studios on it, and then work on my program in the lab, because I never was able to install it. Of course, I forgot to bring the login name and password I need to log on to the computers, so I just came back here.

I'm so sick of forgetting things.

No comments: