Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Well, I still don't have a roommate. Or even any indication of whether or not I'm going to get one anytime soon. I think either ISU screwed up, or my hamster-smuggling roommate never officially signed out. Either way: for once other people's stupidity is working FOR me.

I keep thinking about asking someone what's going on, but I know that that's a pretty good way to screw up the sweet deal I've got going on.

So today, I broke down and put half my crap on the other side. Maybe they'll forget so long that I can have it legit. Schwing!

Also: I'm #5 on google for: nude girl with Chimpanzee

Especially amusing: the searcher mis-spelled chimpanzee chimpazee.

#1 on yahoo for: not blocked ponr

I defy the kind of society that would block ponr.

#8 on german google for: mc donalds "time after time"

I just keep cranking out the weird mcdonald's hits.

No comments: