Friday, September 13, 2002

The other day, I was talking to my Mom, and she's all worried about my sister's wedding (tomorrow). I said, "what's to worry about? I'm actually going to be up there and I'm not worried. You don't even have to do anything."

"Well. I have to walk up there and take my seat before everyone comes in."

Well la dee da. She's also worried that Sis's fiancee will turn out to be a jerk, but I figure after like, 4 years of dating (2 of living together), she'd know that by now.

But today, I started worrying. (Not about my sister, she's so smart and together, I think she can handle whatever life has to offer her) About standing up there while they take their vows. See... the air is full of pollen. I've been sneezing quite a bit lately.

"To have, to hold, and to ch-"
"ACHOOOO!!!"
"Err.... bless you. To cherish as long as you both shall live?"

Not pretty. Or, infinitely worse, IBS would strike and I'd get the runs. Anything but that....

No comments: