Tuesday, March 28, 2006

1) I finished Monkey Island for the FIRST TIME IN YEARS. Once I got past the one bit I was stupid about, it was gravy.

2) I found the other comic I made, "Rabbis in Weasels," which I've now put up for your viewing enjoyment.


Phoemeister: Oh, and I know it's no real consolation
Phoemeister: BUT I TOTALLY FOUND MY WEASEL COMIC
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: I'm so self absorbed
Phoemeister: can't you tell I was like, "listen to his problems, listen, okay, I'm tired WEASEL COMIC."
Phoemeister: I guarantee you this is the scariest weasel you've ever seen
Phoemeister: http://www.geocities.com/tribble80/weasel.jpg
Sui: hahah
Sui: Where's the rest of his intestinal track that continues out from the stomach?
Sui: I mean.. how will he ever pass that rabbi?
Phoemeister: I KNOW
Phoemeister: I totally thought about that
Phoemeister: and I was like, "What will bother people more? The fact that this rabbi will be trapped in there forever, longing for the sweet release of death, or me drawing a poop chute on that thing?"
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: also it looks like that weasel is wearing some sort of eyeliner
Sui: Goth weasel
Phoemeister: lol
Sui: he's also got one fang
Phoemeister: I should just randomly put gothy clothes on it and then never explain why
Sui: he's pretending to be a vampire
Phoemeister: it's his profile
Phoemeister: yeah, but if he really were, there'd only be rabbi blood in there not the whole thing and THE CARTOON WOULD MAKE NO SENSE.
Sui: yet he has no bottom teeth ;P
Phoemeister: LOOK, judging by past cartoons, are you really surprised by the poor quality of this drawing?
Sui: Hahah
Sui: No
Sui: but that doesn't mean I can't complain
Sui: or poke fun of it
Phoemeister: lol, okay
Phoemeister: just so long as I know where I stand RE: my position in the art comunity
Phoemeister: I think it's nose looks kind of weird too
Phoemeister: and the ears
Phoemeister: and... basically everything, I drew it in like 2 seconds
Phoemeister: you can tell I put way more effort into the reindeer indiana
Sui: ---- Most Art
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|----- You

Phoemeister: ouch :P
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: but thanks for making it even more easy to understand with that diagram
Sui: I have to make things clear for you

Then, he apologized, so I made a tribute to one of his old comics (the tribute is under the top category of comics)

No comments: