Friday, March 31, 2006

Today was pretty rocktastic:

1) I found out the appartment I wanted to move into is actually $100 dollars a month cheaper than I had thought. I'd rounded it up a hundred in my head because I thought it was too cheap to be real. But somehow I had gotten confused about the utilities too, so actually that's more than I thought, but not a full $100, so I am thinking this is a substantial gain for me anyway.

2) I got to work with Sista all day, which I have not been seeing her much lately which has made me sad, but I am happy today because I did get to! Whoo!

3) Mulva said he might bequeath to me, my children, and my children's children his massive DVD collection (for one year). Since they are illegal copies, he thinks it would be difficult to get them past customs when he goes to Japan and he might need a caretaker.

So, yeah, pretty good day.

Me: Aww, you're still at alpha? Poor Jersey.
Jersey: Don't cry for me. I'm already dead.

No comments: