Thursday, March 30, 2006

Phoemeister: see... I hate all forms of excercise :P
Sui: Yeah, it's difficult to motivate myself to do it
Sui: I think being single again helps
Sui: because I have a reason to try to make myself look good
Phoemeister: well I think in july I will start losing some weight because I will totally no longer be in a house full of free brownies
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: if it works I'm going to call it the poverty diet
Sui: That would do it
Sui: I guarantee this diet works

Phoemeister: I really wish generic brands didn't look as fancy. I would really love to just buy a ginormous block of cheese in a plain white wrapping that says "CHEESE" in big block letters in black
Sui: Haha
Phoemeister: why can't we go back to that zyzfsm oc vsnsdi
Phoemeister: system of packaging
Sui: Oh my god!
Suibrom: Zombies got Phoemeister!
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: more like my parents start bothering me and it makes me lose my typing skills
Sui: haha
Sui: I think it's the Russians
Phoemeister: THEY UNPLUGGED ME
Sui: You knew they were monitoring
Phoemeister: they were
Sui: and you started typing encrypted
Sui: so they wouldn't understand
Sui: Because no one can break the Phoemeister code

No comments: