Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ryan, too, knows the importance of a condom

Phoemeister: you must secretly be machosistic
Sui: haha that's quite possible
Sui: not secretly, just subconsciously
Sui: that's why I do stupid shit like start liking girls in Russia
Phoemeister: when you already have plenty of crazy right here in the US interupting you during your hamburgerhelperdilla
Sui: I thought that said "hamburgerpedophilia"
Phoemeister: LOL... that too
Phoemeister: no wonder she was so mad
Phoemeister: "I can't believe he's after Hamburger Helper's children again! Can't he leave them alone! Haven't they been through enough?
Sui: hahah
Sui: there father is a glove for christ's sake!
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: "They already got a restraining order! You'll go to jail this time!"
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: I just have this image in my head of little glove children sobbing
Phoemeister: "keep the bad man away from us"
Sui: haha
Sui: i'm gunna put it in every finger
Sui: hole
Phoemeister: oh my god
Phoemeister: I am ashamed to know yhou
Sui: I think you mis-typed "amazed"
Phoemeister: I think I'll put it up there with the time you were like, "I'd do my dead mom's corpse."
Sui: I ddn't say that!
Sui: I said it was sexy
Phoemeister: lol
Sui: and "dead mom's corpse" is redundant
Sui: My grammar is much better than that
Phoemeister: nuh uh
Phoemeister: you could do her ghost
Sui: yeah but if I'm doing her corpse, it's apparent she's dead : P
Phoemeister: These are all things you think about while doing your dead mom and every finger hole of the hamburger helper children
Sui: Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly bad.. I use the hamburger helper children as the condom for when I'm doing my mom's corpse
Sui: Yeah that was a bit much :|

No comments: