Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sista finds her purpose in life

Sista: i turned on the easy switch one day
Sista: best decision i've ever made
Sista: i just don't put out
Sista: which i guess makes me a tease
Sista: oh well
prommhair: tease is better than herpes
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I think that should be the new ad for safe sex
prommhair: i should make ads for safe sex!
Phoemeister: lol
Sista: Itchin is not Bitchin! don't get the warts!
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: I love that one
Sista: People don't clap for the clap
Sista: ? eh eh?
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: you're cracking me up
Sista: i've found my future Phoemeister
Sista: i am going to rid the world of stds one slogan at a time
Phoemeister: you will!
Phoemeister: put it on when you get it on
Sista: THERE YOU
Sista: GO
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I like yours better
Sista: tag team advertising!
Sista: That Stick could be ICK... use a provalactic
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: That thang could protect your wang
Sista: Hands down your best work
Phoemeister: thanks
Phoemeister: I think
Sista: i have a feeling this will go on your blog
Phoemeister: that would be a correct feeling, my friend

No comments: