Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So I think I definately count as white trash now, seeing as how I just sewed a patch on my favorite hoodie that does not match the hoodie using thread that doesn't match the hoodie OR the patch.

Okay, it's not as ghetto as Ryan, who admits to stapling his socks together and using twist-ties and paperclips to hold holes in his pants pockets together, but then again, I actually wanted the repair to work, so I kind of had to go "classy" with actual cloth and thread.

I DID have some navy blue thread, a better match even than the bright blue thread I mistakenly used last time to fix this hoodie (it matches just enough to show I was trying to make it match, but it is different enough to drive me nuts every time I look at it), but it is the worst thread ever. EVER. I spent three frickin' hours trying to fix this damn hole with this thread. So eventually I gave up and tried a patch. And it still wouldn't work because it kept getting tangled, so finally I was like, "SCREW IT" and used white.

Anyway, I could afford a new hoodie. Or I could get my parents to get me another one. Or I could use the other three I have (no, I don't know how I ended up with so many hoodies either). I just get attached to things.

Ryan's told me that next time I should get a soldering iron and "solder that shit together", but I've decided next time, I'm going to buy a bedazzler and get a really huge rhinestone to cover up the hole. And if anyone's like, "why do you have a big rhinestone on your elbow?" I'm going to be like, "to cut you UP, BITCH!" and elbow them really hard in the stomach and run away.

No comments: