Saturday, March 04, 2006

So..... Good things:

1) The DVD of Clue I ordered from the store came in, and I got it.

2) Ghiradelli chocolate went down to 50% off at work today, plus I got another 10% off on top of that because of the rewards program. So I bought like 5 bags.

3) I noticed corn dogs in the freezer at work, and I have decided that this is AWESOME for me because whenever anyone makes fun of my dietary peculiarities now, I can be like, "Well you know what? At least I'm not the poor bastard reduced to eating frozen corn dogs."

Bad things:

1) I think TII's mad at me. It's kind of hard to tell if he's mad at the world or at a specific person, because the former happens quite often. BUT I was kind of complaining about him earlier and I think he overheard me. The thing is: I'm still annoyed that he keeps telling me I'm not working hard enough/talking too much. Because he was doing it again today. If any other supervisor or manager tells me that, I take it seriously and do work harder. But he complains about me talking 20 times the amount any other manager has ever complained about me talking. And, like I said, I view it fairly hypocritical as he is in love with the sound of his own voice. So I was complaining about that and I think he heard me. I'm pretty loud. The thing is: I didn't say anything I didn't feel, it's not like I feel horrible that he overheard me. But I do feel bad if it's got him all angry at me.

2) The crazy drugged up customer who creeps me out called me "sunshine" today.

No comments: