Monday, March 27, 2006

converz

Mulva: (RE: a photo of me) I'm going to show this to everyone and say it's my mentally handicapped friend.
Me: I prefer differently abled. Mentally.


Sui: it's because the Russians run the interweb
Sui: and you made them mad
Sui: so they just unplugged yu
Phoemeister: the russians just unplugged you sounds like a line from a futuristic film made during the cold war
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: I'd like to see this film
Sui: I would too
Phoemeister: I'm thinking it's a mixture of Johnny Mnemonic
Phoemeister: and Demolition Man
Sui: And 150% less suck
Phoemeister: I'll tell you my reasons though:

the whole unplugging thing made me think of Johnny Mnemonic

for some reason I see Sylvester Stallone in this movie somehow, which is why I picked Demoliton man
Sui: haha
Sui: I bet stalone could destroy a russian accent well
Phoemeister: it would be awesome
Phoemeister: and probably mostly grunting
Sui: well yeah
Sui: but I'd still watch it
Phoemeister: DAMN STRAIGHT YOU'D WATCH IT, OR ELSE THE RUSSIANS WOULD UNPLUG YOU
Phoemeister: hopefully there would also be a montage of Stallone training to do something
Phoemeister: and/or a futuristic technoey version of eye of the tiger
Sui: haha
Sui: techno version
Phoemeister: you know you'd love it
Sui: I would
Phoemeister: I am going to write a letter to Moby or Fatboy Slim insisting they make this song
Phoemeister: and then after that a letter to Soderbergh or Spielberg insisting that they make this movie

No comments: