Friday, March 10, 2006

I had a crazy-ass dream last night. I dreamt I was still in TV, only not the station I was at, a big one in Chicago or something instead. But it was a weird meld with where I actually work now, some of my coworkers are who I work with now. So, I saw boss-boss at one point, and the trainer I had when I started (she quit since then, so I never really came up with a nickname for her) got all mad at me in this dream because something wasn't stickered properly (another thing that would actually apply to the job I have now rather than TV). But the funniest bit was I was so nervous about working at a large market television station (and this was my first day or something) that I hid under a desk. But I couldn't because Jersey was under there, only he was hiding because he had girlfriend troubles or something, not out of work-nervousness.

Also, I was talking to my parents in this dream, and they were trying to reassure me that I am a good photographer, but they actually made me feel worse because they kept listing things I am good at, but half of them were things they really had no idea about because they know nothing about photography and would actually start listing things I'm horrible at. And I was like, "I can't believe them about me being good at anything if they thought I was a good TD!" I think maybe that point is when I started looking around for a desk to hide under.

No comments: