Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well today sucked pretty bad. I did register all day, which is exhausting under any circumstance. Thankfully, though, I did at least have something to do the whole day, which is a lot better than when they're like, "Uh, just stand there."

Then I got a huge headache because of the loud construction going on in the cafe. AND, it became obvious I had started shouting and overcompensating when I would shout at people and they'd be like, "You don't have to shout. I'm RIGHT here." and I would hang my head in shame.

The one bit of fun I did have was very cheesily saying, "AND THAT'S NO APRIL FOOL!" after telling people the coupon the register was printing out was good from tomorrow till the second.

Tomorrow, I am ready for a day of nothing but lunch with family and muppet-tastic goodness.

No comments: