Monday, March 13, 2006

No straight man would want to be a vampire!

So... I can never complain about old roommates I've had that annoyed me again. At least not around Optpri and Mulva, the former having had a crack addict for a roommate, the latter having been woken up in the middle of the night one time with his roommate gnawing on his neck. Both totally trump, "she smuggled in an ilicit hamster without telling me!" and "she would not let me play my music."

Also: The word "shiv" rocks. We've all decided that shiv is the new cool verb and the ishiv nano is the cool new technology. Because who doesn't love improvised stabbing utensils? Well.... maybe Mulva, who Optpri and I shivved with chopsticks and butterknives many a time tonight, as well as emotionally shivved him with hurtful jibes and put-downs (after which I would gleefully inform him, "you got shivved!). A hybrid of shivs and nunchuks is in the works, we are unsure as to whether we will call them shivchuks, nunshivs, or nunshivkas. I don't think I've had anyone go along with me and my "word I'm obsessed with don't you think it's cool too? Let's all say it a LOT!" tendencies since the great weekend of "honkey" in 2004.

Still can't get the flash drive to work gosh darn it. It is beginning to look like I might have to (try to) get a refund. I'm wondering whether bringing a shiv along to Best Buy will increase or decrease my chances of success.

No comments: