Monday, May 29, 2006

coworker: *makes some weird noise*
me: you're weird!
coworker: you're weird.
me: ...I have to admit you have a point. Because I'm taping a plastic pig onto my nametag as we speak.

I found the pig, by the way, on our "quirky" table, where we keep the humor books. That definately qualifies as quirky. I'm thinking it comes from one of these catapult gun toy things we have that have random things, including pigs, as ammo.

In other news, I wore my Big Dog Star Wars tee shirt, and got as much fall out on it as the terriers. But I had a customer compliment me. I am finding "crappy tee shirts cause I don't want to do laundry" strangely polarizing. Who knows what crappy tee shirt tomorrow will bring!

I also find it kind of funny that Optpri was wearing the most horrific shirt ever (seriously, I was with her when she bought it and her objective when she went in there was to find the ugliest shirt ever) and no one (but me) made fun of it at all, whereas the poor not-trendy-anymore Big Dog shirt was heaped with endless scorn.

No comments: