Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Phoemeister: I found out why my mom didn't want me to take the phone
Sui: Oh?
Phoemeister: yeah. She thinks I'm a moron who will lose it. So what she did was buy me some cheap-ass pay as you go phone today to take with me.

So on one hand I'm mad she doesn't think I can handle not losing something for a week, but on the other hand eeeeee! My own phone!
Sui: haha nice
Sui: You are a big girl now!
Phoemeister: yeah. I was going to call you up on it and fake a smoker's cough and be all, "WHY DO YOU PUT IDEAS IN MY DAUGHTERS HEAD" but I didn't think I could do it without giggling
Sui: haha
Sui: You are way too dorky to pull off the angry smoker's cough mother voice
Sui: I'd be like "Mrs. Phoe, your daughter promised I could put it in her butt if she came to visit.. it was all her idea not mine"


Kin: I don't hate you too much more than usual.
Phoemeister: okay
Phoemeister: as long as we're at a manageable level of hate
Phoemeister: Hulk smash hate is okay
Phoemeister: carve you up into little pieces with an axe hate is bad
Kin: Well, you've know about my axe-murdering tendencies for years now, Phoe. Come on. I would think you would've just learned not to piss me off by now.
Phoemeister: you would've thought that, but actually I provoke axe murderers every day. I find it a much more easy way to live on the edge than to pay people to jump out of plains
Kin: That's pretty hardcore though. I can't even imagine how one jumps out of a plain. =P
Phoemeister: haha
Phoemeister: well first off you wait until the rain in spain is done, because you don't want that shit going down while you're trying to do that
Phoemeister: and then you get rid of all the fruit, if it's a fruited plain
Phoemeister: and then you just pray to god it all turns out alright


Kin: Sorry, I was on the phone.
Phoemeister: that's okay
Phoemeister: I was jumping out of plains
Kin: Was it everything you dreamed it'd be?
Phoemeister: and more!
Phoemeister: how was the phone?
Kin: It was great. So many little buttons...
Phoemeister: did they beep when you pushed them?
Kin: No, because I turned the sound off. But the phone lights up when I press a button.
Phoemeister: that's still pretty cool
Phoemeister: plants survive on light
Phoemeister: so just think: your phone makes food for plants
Phoemeister: plants make food for humans
Phoemeister: it's the circle of life
Kin: Phones...Plants.
Kin: It's just like the Lion King.
Phoemeister: I think I'm going to burst into song

No comments: