Friday, May 12, 2006

Sui: let me find this file
Sui: So I started playing this song
Sui: I was going to record myself playing the sax with it
Sui: and the clock started chiming exactly in time with it
Sui: it was totally an accident.. I started recording.. hit play on the song.. and then the clock started chiming
Phoemeister: what is this song?
Sui: It's the theme song for this evil villain guy in a game called Chrono Trigger
Sui: makes it even more fitting : P
Phoemeister: god, you're such a nerd
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: why would you think Hitler would want to help you with a song from a video game?
Sui: because it's totally an evil villain theme song
Sui: I've got a few others of me playing
Phoemeister: anything that isn't from a video game?
Sui: hmm
Sui: actually no haha
Sui: It's all from different games
Phoemeister: YOU ARE SUCH A DORK
Phoemeister: I AM ASHAMED TO KNOW YOU
Sui: lies
Sui: you appreciate my dorkiness
Sui: and love it
Phoemeister: I don't know
Phoemeister: I liked you when you were kind of dorky
Phoemeister: but the fct that you play video gme songs on the sx... very sad
Sui: You knew I had an appreciate for game music
Sui: you knew I played the sax
Sui: you should have put two and two together
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: now I know, but it is too late
Phoemeister: I'm already carrying your baby
Sui: haha
Sui: I knew I shouldn't have mailed you that sperm
Phoemeister: I knew I shouldn't have dropped it on my vagina
Sui: haha
Sui: "dropped"
Sui: like.. "oops"
Phoemeister: "d'oh. Oh well, I guess I'm having a baby now."
Sui: haha
Sui: "Another one for the meat packing plant"
Phoemeister: You're having baby!
Sui: hahah
Sui: delicious!

No comments: