Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Phoemeister: hahah, crap
Phoemeister: I accidently really pissed off LSEG
Sui: how so?
Phoemeister: well we were talking and he made another one of his creepy/transparent/unwanted come ons
Phoemeister: and I was like, "stop it"
Phoemeister: and he was like, "you're cold"
Phoemeister: and I was like, "first off, tina told me that if I let you say horn dog things to me it gives you ideas and secondly maybe I'm normal and you're creepy, becase you bring up sex all the time"
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: and then it didnt' blink, and I forgot I was talking to him
Phoemeister: and he started saying angry things and thought I was intentionally not talking to him
Phoemeister: and signed off
Sui: suck : Sui: oh well
Sui: maybe he'll finally off himself
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: hahah
Phoemeister: we're horrible
Sui: haha yeah
Phoemeister: seriously though. I do know people who bring up sex as often, but none who do it as much after I've repeatedly told them not to.
Sui: Yeah, well bringing up sex jokingly is one thing.. but he brings it up "jokingly" and in a creepy come-on way
Phoemeister: yes! That's what I'm saying!
Phoemeister: I guess it's cold not to want some skeevy suicidal pothead constantly hitting on you
Sui: haha yeah
Sui: you're such a bitch!
Phoemeister: well I am, but for other reasons (such as making fun of a skeevy suicidal pothead offing himself)
Sui: haha
Sui: screw that
Sui: You're allowed to
Sui: he sucks
Phoemeister: yay!
Phoemeister: I love getting permision to act like a jerk
Sui: You have a License to Ill

No comments: