Saturday, May 13, 2006

Why did I not know how much I love herbal tea!?!?

I've never been a huge fan of tea, but lately since it's free at work I've gotten into it. The loose leaf stuff we have gotten since the cafe switched over: A+.

Anyway, I finally realized what the deal is: I actually still don't like real tea. I started drinking herbal tea because I don't like caffiene and then I found out: it has no real tea in it! The premise behind herbal tea is: let's boil something and see if it tastes good! Whoever thought of that: a genius, though a little scary. Because if he took it very far (which if you're so desperate for a good drink you start randomly boiling things, I think you would feel a duty to see how far this line of thought takes you) that dude must've been boiling everything! Dirt tea! Dog tea! Baby tea!

Anyway, I like it. Plus: it is free at work. I do tend to burn myself though. I will never learn patience.

In other news, Shiv is starting to annoy me. He never says anything that isn't supposed to be funny (actually funny about 60% of the time). Stop trying so hard, dude.

In other other news, I'm glad I didn't have to pay for the Over the Hedge soundtrack. For the sake of having a complete record of Ben's work I'm glad I have it, but I don't know if I like it that well (so far). First off: it seems very sad and angry for a soundtrack to a children's movie. I'm SERIOUS. All the songs are about suburban ennui and desperation. So depressing. I'm wondering if any of the actual lyrics are used in the movie.

Secondly: new version of Rockin' the Suburbs: LAME. You know when Bill Shatner's the best part of something that it is not that great.

No comments: