Friday, May 12, 2006

Hate the world, revenge soon, take out everyone!

Oh, by the way, my A key is being erratic, so if I miss some A's, it is computer error, not human error!

Anyway, bck to the hate:

Today my prents offered to buy condo (which I went and opened my stupid mouth a few months go nd sid that it would be nice to have condo insted of n pprtement so I wouldn't have to throw my money away) nd then let me py them rent at the price of what the appartement would cost.

Oky, I realize that is middle clss white girl complaint and that I should not be that sad that my parents are willing to help me out.

What does suck is this:

I saw it coming from a mile away. My mom keeps being all, "why do you want to live in a crappy little appartement with no bedroom" and I keep saying, "because I can afford it!"

And I think it's kind of a way to keep me on her leash. Because she is offering so last minute (last night I told her I applied to the landlord), after all attempts to keep me here have failed. And on top of any selfish reasons I have to not take her up on the offer I have the fact that this would pretty much leave Mouse twisting in the wind to find someone else to take his place (he wants to leave before his lease is up) this late.

Anyway, if possible, I want my name on the lease to this place before I tell my parents about the trip. I want to know that I am getting out soon to back me up on anything I say. I don't want to go around looking at condos, especially ones I won't be able to afford if, when the shit hits the fn, the offer is retracted.

Oh yeah, and I'm coming off another sleepless night. And though some of it is the trip, I also find myself thinking about the appartement too. Some of it is worries, but some of it is, "I wonder if I could find a cheap secondhand coffee table somewhere."

No comments: