Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Phoemeister: So your parents are worried too?
Sui: I dunno about worried, but they're definitely paranoid about meeting random interweb people
Phoemeister: Aren't I like the 8th one by now?
Sui: Hmm yeah, if not more
Sui: I forget some of the insignificant ones
Phoemeister: you are lucky you are not dead in a ditch
Phoemeister: or so my parents would say
Sui: It's not so much luck as, putting the other people dead in a ditch first before they could put me there
Phoemeister: ........
Sui: :-D
Phoemeister: OOPS, ALL THE PLANES IN ILLINOIS BROKE JUST NOW, I GUESS I CAN'T COME.
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: oh well
Sui: I am joking!
Phoemeister: so am I
Phoemeister: all the planes in illinois did not really just break
Sui: I think I saw that on cnn.com
Phoemeister: ALL A HOAX PERPETRATED BY THE VATICAN
Phoemeister: THE PLANES WERE FINE ALL ALONG
Sui: haha
Sui: that freakin' pope did it again!
Phoemeister: what the flip was the pope doing at the sand dunes?

No comments: